Thankful Thanksgiving


  
A gift. Perfectly designed.
Vincent, 3 days old                                                                                                                                           photo photo by andreas
  

Every good gift and
every perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of lights
with whom there is
no variation or shadow due to change.
 
James 1:17 ESV
Being thankful starts there.

At the dawn of our life.

And, it should never end.

But, sometimes during this year I forgot.
Because I am an adult now and not as perfect anymore as I was as a baby.

Luckily for me, this one Thursday in November reminds me
that I have tons and tons of things in my today's life to be thankful for.

I wish You and Your family a quiet and very Happy Thanksgiving.
Andreas Bruhwiler
President and Owner
alrolofamerica.com


We support Providence Ministries in Dalton in their Thanksgiving activity for the needy.