A clear overview for 2016

  
Hay field
Hay field in Murray County, Georgia                                                                 photo by andreas
  

Your outlook upon life,
your estimate of yourself,
your estimate of your value are largely colored by your environment.

Your whole career will be modified,
shaped,
molded by your surroundings,
by the character of the people with whom you come in contact every day.

Orison Swett Marden, American inspirational author (1850-1924)




I very much loved to fly over the area in Northwest Georgia.
It's the area in the U.S. I know best, it's where I am living.

Surprise.
The view from above gave me a totally different perspective of
how things look 'around me'.


It is as in life.
If I gain a larger view about my business, my activities,
I suddenly see all the things I am surrounded by.

An overview like that helps me to understand the influences
my environment has into my life and my work.
And, if needed, I can make positive changes. 


I wish You a clear overview for a prosperous New Year 2016.

Andreas Bruhwiler
President and Owner
alrolofamerica.com 



Learn more about us. Contact us.