Eastern - Love and Hope



Wetterhorn, Switzerland
 Sunrise at Wetterhorn, Switzerland                                                       photo by andreas



 
I lift up my eyes to the mountains-
where does my help come from?

 
Psalm 121-1 NIV 


Love and hope



Jesus is my rock,
my rock, my sword and shield,
and He's my wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Gerald Thompson (Reverend, 1961 - 2013)



On Good Friday God proved His love on the Cross.

Easter Sunday's great gift is hope

  
Two of the most important events in the Bible happen within 72 hours.

Overwhelming sadness one day, exploding joy two days later.
And, indescribable  love over both of them!

Jesus, the massive rock, gives us hope so we can focus on the blue sky, a bright future.

I wish You and Your family a quiet Good Friday and a joyful Easter Sunday.

Andreas Bruhwiler
President and Owner
Alrol of America, Inc.



To honor Good Friday we will be closed tomorrow.
We support the American Red Cross of Northwest Georgia.


Alrol of America, Inc.
| 2850 North Dug Gap Road SW | Dalton | GA | 30720