Small Business: Marketing Ideas

  • I try to optimize costs/results.
  • I have limited resources.
  • I want to grow my customer base.
Despite the British accent ....
I found this video pretty interesting.




Viewer Comments:

Brilliant work guys that video is truely inspiring!!Its given me some great ideas to improve my online business.
I think my business could benefit from your services would be great
to have a video like that on my website.
choppy1975


Wow - an informative and insightful video that wasn't convoluted by 'business talk' !! I like it!! It not only explained new marketing trends clearly, but supported them with basic business logic and hard stats! The alarm rang clear to me, if you want a successful and sustainable business, you have to log on like everyone else!!


Learn more about us.
Contact us.